Learn more about Dr. Fuki Hisama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuki Hisama is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisama
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hisama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuki Hisama, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisama graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hisama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuki Marie Hisama MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Fuki M. Hisama practice?
- Dr. Fuki Hisama has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuki Hisama practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists and Seattle Geneticists.