Learn more about Dr. Fuki Hisama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuki Hisama is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuki Hisama, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisama graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hisama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hisama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fuki M. Hisama practice?
Dr. Fuki Hisama practices Neurology, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Seattle Neurologists, Seattle Geneticists, Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Seattle Psychiatrists, Seattle Pediatricians, and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.