Learn more about Dr. Fuki Hisama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuki Hisama is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hisama
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hisama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuki Hisama, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hisama graduated from University of Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hisama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuki Marie Hisama MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Fuki M. Hisama practice?
- Dr. Fuki Hisama has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuki Hisama practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists and Seattle Geneticists.