A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulgencio Antuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulgencio Antuna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Antuna graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Antuna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulgencio Antuna MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fulgencio Antuna practice?
- Dr. Fulgencio Antuna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fulgencio Antuna practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists.