Dr. Fulgencio Antuna Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fulgencio Antuna?

horrible man

Posted on November 9th, 2017

very horrible experience. I would never go back to this scum bag.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Wish I could leave no stars, Very rude, he cut me off every chance he could when i would talk. I came in for abdominal pain which he only pressed but when i mentioned my shoulder stiffness, he flat out told me this was inappropriate to ask about my shoulder as he only has a few minuets to address one issue and that i should have known better. before i could say anything he stood up, opened the door and said we are done here and to schedule next appointment for my shoulder and he walked out.

good

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I have changed insurance plans 3 times in order to continue seeing him. I really like him and he answers my questions - sometimes having to ask twice though. When I complained about pain in my neck and back he ordered MRIs of the lumbar and cervical areas which gave me more information than I had already.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I know more about his kids that my own self. 90 percent of the appointment is about him and who he knows. wouldnt even address my back pain as he has to move along.

DISAPPOINTING

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I was a patient for many years, but increasingly, Dr. Antuna has acted as if I was wasting his time. Questions were brushed aside, and I definitely felt as if the clock was running. For example, when I said, "I have a few more questions," he replied, "I have to be moving along." And then he ushered me out the door. No diagnosis other than checking out Sunrise Hospital's Psychiatric Ward. Really disillusioning.

Posted on August 12th, 2013

The best doctor that I've ever been to and I would recommend him to anyone that needed a first class doctor

Not the best

Posted on January 9th, 2011

More focused on talking about himself than in caring for his patients. Arrogant and condescending.

Used to be the best until he moved

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I originally thought he was the best doctor. I even referred many people to him. Then he moved into a different practice and he lost the personal touch. He prescribed me the wrong dosage but did not tell me, so I took 3 times the dose I thought I was taking. He failed to address heart burn and headaches, despite being asked about it for almost a year. He also refused to continue to treat me for depression and told me to seek a psychiatrist and eliminated my antidepressant without knowing I had a new doctor, thus forcing me to cold-turkey it from an antidepressant. I thought I would need to check into a mental hospital. If you are thinking of him, go somewhere else.

excellent

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Not a fit for any patient under the age of 40

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr. Antuna was arrogant and offensive. He brushed off my concerns as not important and was focused only on the fact that I hadn't had an EKG. He spoke to me as if I was an ignorant child, and not an educated woman. I will never return to see him, nor will I ever recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on September 20th, 2017