A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulton Kornack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulton Kornack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulton Kornack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kornack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kornack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fulton Kornack practice?
Dr. Fulton Kornack practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, and Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Orthopedic Surgeons, Jamaica Plain Allergists, Jamaica Plain Radiologists, and Jamaica Plain Surgeons.