A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulton Kornack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulton Kornack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulton Kornack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kornack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulton Christopher Kornack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fulton C. Kornack practice?
- Dr. Fulton Kornack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fulton Kornack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.