A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulton Kornack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulton Kornack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornack
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulton Kornack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kornack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulton Christopher Kornack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fulton C. Kornack practice?
- Dr. Fulton Kornack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fulton Kornack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Surgeons.