Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not much follow through show details Not much follow through
by GMS on May 2nd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Kornack for hip pain several years after a hip replacement. When X-rays showed implant was not loose, Dr. Kornack lost interest in the problem and told me to learn to live with the pain. Not ver satisfactory.

Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Kornack performed a successful trigger finger surgery. The nurses in the OR told me that he was the best and kindest orthopedic surgeon that they work with. I have seen him for several years for various orthopedic issues and find him to be extremely kind, efficient, intelligent and always explains my options in ways that i can understand. I would recommend him highly to anyone and in fact, have done so.

Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Kornack was cold and uninterested in myself as a patient. I had brought my baby in with me who sat quietly in a carriage and Dr. K never even acknowledged the baby in any way. He talked down to me and was actually rude. After 2 visits with him I started seeing his Nurse practitioner instead who was wonderful. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Ellen on Apr 12th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Kornak for my knees for years and just recently he performed a scope on my left knee. I've had no pain at all in the knee when awake and not too much at night. It's day 4 and I'm walking around and going up and down stairs with no pain. I highly recommend his services