Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons, Radiologist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Jamaica Plain
Faulkner Hospital
1153 Centre St
Suite 54
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
617-522-1734
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not much follow through  |  show details
by GMS on May 2nd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Kornack for hip pain several years after a hip replacement. When X-rays showed implant was not loose, Dr. Kornack lost interest in the problem and told me to learn to live with the pain. Not ver satisfactory.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Kornack performed a successful trigger finger surgery. The nurses in the OR told me that he was the best and kindest orthopedic surgeon that they work with. I have seen him for several years for various orthopedic issues and find him to be extremely kind, efficient, intelligent and always explains my options in ways that i can understand. I would recommend him highly to anyone and in fact, have done so.

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Kornack was cold and uninterested in myself as a patient. I had brought my baby in with me who sat quietly in a carriage and Dr. K never even acknowledged the baby in any way. He talked down to me and was actually rude. After 2 visits with him I started seeing his Nurse practitioner instead who was wonderful. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Ellen on Apr 12th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Kornak for my knees for years and just recently he performed a scope on my left knee. I've had no pain at all in the knee when awake and not too much at night. It's day 4 and I'm walking around and going up and down stairs with no pain. I highly recommend his services