A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzucchi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzucchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Private Practice in Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzucchi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mazzucchi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practice?
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Internists and Riverhead Cardiologists.