A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Private Practice in Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzucchi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mazzucchi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practice?
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenport, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Riverhead Internists and Riverhead Cardiologists.