A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Private Practice in Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzucchi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mazzucchi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazzucchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practice?
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wading River, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Greenport, NY.
See Wading River Internists and Wading River Cardiologists.