A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzucchi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzucchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Private Practice in Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzucchi graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mazzucchi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practice?
- Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fulvio Mazzucchi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Internists and Riverhead Cardiologists.