A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fun Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fun Fong is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Crittenden Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fun Hung Jr Fong MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fun H. Fong practice?
- Dr. Fun Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Fun Fong practices Emergency Medicine near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Emergency Physicians.