Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furm Duncan Jr
Dr. Furm Duncan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fruitland, ID, with another office in Ontario, OR. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Duncan is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center, St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Weiser Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Furm Duncan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Furm Duncan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fruitland, ID.
Dr. Mary Hafer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Fruitland, ID 4.32 mi30
Dr. John Sigurdson
General Practice, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fruitland, ID 5.29 mi53
Dr. Ian Donald
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ontario, OR 6.41 mi46