A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Furqan Moin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Furqan Moin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Furqan Moin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moin graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Moin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Furqan A Moin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Furqan A. Moin practice?
- Dr. Furqan Moin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Furqan Moin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.