A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Furrukh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Furrukh Malik, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Malik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Furrukh S Malik MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Furrukh S. Malik practice?
- Dr. Furrukh Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Furrukh Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.