Learn more about Dr. Furrukh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Furrukh Malik, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Furrukh S Malik MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Furrukh S. Malik practice?
- Dr. Furrukh Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Furrukh Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.