A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Furrukh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Furrukh Malik, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Malik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Furrukh S Malik MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Furrukh S. Malik practice?
- Dr. Furrukh Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Furrukh Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.