Learn more about Dr. Furrukh Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Furrukh Malik, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Furrukh Malik MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Furrukh Malik practice?
- Dr. Furrukh Malik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Furrukh Malik practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.