Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furrukh Malik
Dr. Furrukh Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malik is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. Dr. Malik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Furrukh Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Furrukh Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Susan Limbaugh
Nashville, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Susan Garwood
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. John Mcpherson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Nashville, TN 0 mi24