A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fusheng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fusheng Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fusheng Wang MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fusheng Wang practice?
- Dr. Fusheng Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fusheng Wang practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.