A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurbinder Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurbinder Brar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurbinder Brar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Brar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurbinder Brar MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurbinder Brar practice?
- Dr. Gurbinder Brar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurbinder Brar practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.