A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Treuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Treuth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treuth
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Treuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Treuth, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Treuth graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Treuth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gregory Treuth MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Treuth practice?
- Dr. Mark Treuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Treuth practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berlin, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD.
See Berlin Cardiologists.