A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gholam Riahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riahi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riahi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Riahi graduated from Esfahan Medical School,Esfahan ,IRAN,Iran.
Dr. Riahi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gholam Hossein M Riahi MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gholam H. Riahi practice?
- Dr. Gholam Riahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gholam Riahi practices Surgery near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Surgeons.