A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynn Chesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glynn Chesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesser graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynn Chesser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glynn Chesser practice?
- Dr. Glynn Chesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynn Chesser practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.