A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynn Chesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glynn Chesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesser graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynn Chesser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glynn Chesser practice?
- Dr. Glynn Chesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynn Chesser practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.