A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynn Chesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glynn Chesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesser graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynn Chesser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glynn Chesser practice?
- Dr. Glynn Chesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynn Chesser practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Family Physicians.