Dr. Gaa Richardson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016
Kind and Thorough
Competent, caring doctor. Very helpful. She took the time to listen to my health issues and then fully explain my treatment. I felt like she really cared about me as her patient. Super nice! I would definitely recommend Dr. Richardson to friends and family.

February 17th, 2016
Excellent Dr. Very pleased.

January 16th, 2016
Worst Dr. in Hickory hands down
treatment was inpatient and Frye Regional. She has the worst bed side manner of any Dr. I have ever met. Refused to answer questions. Refused to even discuss treatment only spoke to say would do a test on Monday several days later. When it was scheduled for Saturday. Didn't want to mess up her weekend plans I guess.

December 5th, 2015
They make an appt. for a procedure then at the last min. change there mind and want to have a consultation 2 mounts later and because of Christmas I cant make the appt. and tell them I will see them later on I get a letter saying I HAVE BEEN FIRED and cant see anyone else in the office. I thought these Doctors were her to help, with Dr Richardson she is a joke the whole building is a joke Im glad i cant go anymore and you shouldn't either. Ive found a feal Doctor now.

July 23rd, 2014
Very good Doctor!
Dr. Richardson is very kind and a good Doctor. She is knowledgeable and thorough. Sometimes it is hard for me to talk about my digestive problems but she made me feel comfortable to discuss them. She really listened to me and answered all my questions. She helped me a lot. Dr. Richardson is very caring and I would recommend her to anyone.

July 10th, 2014
RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY!!
Dr. Richardson had been my GI Dr. for over 5 years. Even tho I never liked her arrogant demeanor, I was not allowed to switch to another Dr. within this group. My most recent visit w/ her was for a real emergency & I had to wait over 6 wks. to be seen! When she came into the exam room I immediately knew she was furious w/ me for calling the office & asking to be seen by one of her partners sooner than the 2 mos. time they said it would take to see Dr. R. She ranted & raged to the point I feared for my safety! I did NOTHING to cause her behavior nor would she let me get a word in edgewise. This woman Dr. is a "psycho" & I would never allow her to do another procedure on me nor anyone I care about. By the way, I was handed a letter banning me to ever be seen by her or any of the other Dr.'s within the group before I left the office that day. I'm certain she had it typed up before even seeing me that day. I now have a great GI Dr. that respects & cares for me as a patient. RUN DON'T WALK away from Dr. Richardson!! She skipped the course on Physician/Patient Relations & her clinical skills are sorely lacking as well.

June 4th, 2014
Frustrating!!
I've been an established patient w/ her over 5 years now. I have numerous & complex GI issues. I'm in an emergency situation & am told it will take over 2 mos. to see her. UNACCEPTABLE! Was told by her nurse to double up on my meds which wreck havoc on my other health issues. I'm looking for another Dr.!

April 5th, 2011
Very pleasant female gastroenterologist. Highly recommend!

March 10th, 2010
RUN!!!
CHOOSE ANOTHER DR AT THIS PRACTICE

January 25th, 2010
do not recommend this dr, she is inexperienced and it shows

October 3rd, 2009