Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
3700 N Kickapoo Ave
Ste 100
Shawnee, OK 74804
405-878-9490
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Not impressed.  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

So you apparently will never see the doctor once you see the PA! They refuse to let you see him, their policy. Don't even know if that's legal honestly. First visit lasted about 10 minutes! Don't think this is appropriate for the first visit.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pittman has taken great care of me. I feel that he is truely concerned with improving my health.

|  Doesn't stand up for paitents  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2009

He does not like paitents that have any workers comp injuries. Office staff even lied and said he was leaving practice when he was not to avoid workers comp.

|  not concerned  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2008

my visit with this doctor was completely disappointing. i had waited a long time for my orthopedic to refer me to a neuro. and when i finally got to see this guy, he didn't even take the time to listen to me. he didn't ask how i got injured, he didn't ask about how i felt when i first got injured(since my injury occurred 5 months prior to the visit, you'd think that would be pretty important). he mainly wanted to hook me up to the machines and run the tests to get it over with. he made his diagnosis based on what the equipment said and nothing else. he didn't even consider a pinch nerve might have set everything in motion to begin with involving my case. i know the er doc i had seen when i initially had the pain said that i should see a neurologist becausing what he was SEEING and HEARING sounded alot like neuropathic pain. but the problem is the ortho waited too long to make the referral. and the neuro was basing all of his info on what the ortho had told him and not getting any info from me. when i started to ask questions at the end of the visit, he got up(right in the middle of me talking mind you) and opened the door interrupted me by simply saying "i think i'm on the right track, check out where you checked in" as if to say i was stupid or making these things up and he wasn't going to waste his time with me. at that point i knew he would not listen. if i had been rude i might understand. i was simply asking questions trying to get answers, carpal tunnel didn't explain all of my shoulder problems. there are many things out there that need a physician to listen to be diagnosed. sometimes a test can't prove everything. doctors have lost their bedside manner. they think if they can't prove it or see it, then you're full of it. the bad thing is if he would have listened to everything that has happened to me from day one he would have realized that there was more going on here than carpal tunnel.