A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabino Lomeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabino Lomeli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomeli graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lomeli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabino Lomeli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gabino Lomeli practice?
- Dr. Gabino Lomeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabino Lomeli practices Anesthesiology near East Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Anesthesiologists.