A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Huszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huszar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Huszar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Huszar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor Huszar practice?
- Dr. Gabor Huszar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Huszar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Haven Endocrinologists.