A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Huszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huszar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Huszar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huszar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan