A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Huszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huszar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Huszar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huszar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Huszar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Huszar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor Huszar practice?
- Dr. Gabor Huszar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Huszar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT and Guilford, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.