A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Keitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Keitner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keitner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keitner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Keitner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keitner graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Istvan Keitner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabor I. Keitner practice?
- Dr. Gabor Keitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabor Keitner practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.