A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Keitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Keitner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Keitner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keitner graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Istvan Keitner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabor I. Keitner practice?
- Dr. Gabor Keitner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabor Keitner practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.