A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Racz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Racz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Racz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Racz graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Racz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Bela Racz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabor B. Racz practice?
- Dr. Gabor Racz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Racz practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.