A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Racz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Racz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Racz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Racz graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Racz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Racz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabor B. Racz practice?
Dr. Gabor Racz practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists, Lubbock Pain Management Doctors, and Lubbock Physiatrists.