A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Racz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Racz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Racz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Racz graduated from University Of Liverpool, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Racz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Racz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabor B. Racz practice?
Dr. Gabor Racz practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.