Anesthesiologist (pain control), Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Texas Tech University
4430 S Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79414
806-743-7246
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

I have been diagnosed with DDD at the age of 23 and until I met Dr. Racz I was very unsure about my future. After being treated at Texas Tech for nearly a year I am certain I will be in good hands when it comes time for my disc replacements. This man and his team has given me my life back!!!

|  This Man Saved My Life  |  show details
by Sheri on May 24th, 2010

I had Trigeminal Neuralgia, and every second of my waking life for 14 months out of 20 months I was in excruciating pain. He put in a neuro stimulator which required a surgery that had never before been preformed. I no longer suffer, and am able to enjoy time with my family. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

|  show details
May 18th, 2010

Very knowledgeable on RSD great doctor

|  Dr. Racz visit worst experience with any physician ever  |  show details
by K Messer on Sep 24th, 2009

We have never received such poor treatment from a physician. After spending 1 1/2 days in his office waiting to be seen, the doctor spent 3 minutes with my husband and would not accept the referring physician's diagnosis; the doctor was not empathic, and was unwilling to acknowledge my husband's diagnosis from a respected rheumatologist. Dr. Racz actually walked out of the exam room after about 3 minutes without so much as a goodbye. He just turned around and left, leaving a resident to clean up his mess. He clearly did not want to deal with my husband's multiple health issues My husband has been in a great amount of pain for a very long time, and has only recently received a reasonable diagnosis. It is very humiliating to have a doctor refuse to believe that the patient has a valid condition. After wasting 1 1/2 days, plus a copay and the money my insurance paid him, we left with no solutions for my husband's pain. It disgusts me to know that there are empathic,well-meaning and caring nurses and residents in that clinic whose hands are tied by being led by a an arrogant and egotistical physician.