Gabor B Racz MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

April 7th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Racz since 1991 (I travel from wherever I am living to get to TX)... he is world renown in RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, now known as Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome). I had been all over the country, butchered by several doctors, before finally receiving a correct diagnosis by Racz. He may come off as arrogant to some, but to me he walks on water! Cannot say enough great things about him! His son is great, too!

August 1st, 2014
I was referred to Drs Racz and Raj, I usually saw Dr.Raj but I did see Dr.Racz on a couple of occasions. They diagnosed me with bilaterally sphenopalatine ganglion neuralgia...facial pain. I spent 5 years in pain before seeing them. I couldn't have asked for a better team, the two directors, the Pain Fellows, especially Drs Day and Loo. Everything happened just as they said. They controlled 80% of my pain and the rest with drugs. Today I am pain free as well as drug free. Thank you for giving me my life back.

December 30th, 2011

September 30th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been diagnosed with DDD at the age of 23 and until I met Dr. Racz I was very unsure about my future. After being treated at Texas Tech for nearly a year I am certain I will be in good hands when it comes time for my disc replacements. This man and his team has given me my life back!!!

May 24th, 2010
This Man Saved My Life
I had Trigeminal Neuralgia, and every second of my waking life for 14 months out of 20 months I was in excruciating pain. He put in a neuro stimulator which required a surgery that had never before been preformed. I no longer suffer, and am able to enjoy time with my family. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

May 18th, 2010
Very knowledgeable on RSD great doctor

September 24th, 2009
Dr. Racz visit worst experience with any physician ever
We have never received such poor treatment from a physician. After spending 1 1/2 days in his office waiting to be seen, the doctor spent 3 minutes with my husband and would not accept the referring physician's diagnosis; the doctor was not empathic, and was unwilling to acknowledge my husband's diagnosis from a respected rheumatologist. Dr. Racz actually walked out of the exam room after about 3 minutes without so much as a goodbye. He just turned around and left, leaving a resident to clean up his mess. He clearly did not want to deal with my husband's multiple health issues My husband has been in a great amount of pain for a very long time, and has only recently received a reasonable diagnosis. It is very humiliating to have a doctor refuse to believe that the patient has a valid condition. After wasting 1 1/2 days, plus a copay and the money my insurance paid him, we left with no solutions for my husband's pain. It disgusts me to know that there are empathic,well-meaning and caring nurses and residents in that clinic whose hands are tied by being led by a an arrogant and egotistical physician.