Dr. Gabor Pal Szuhay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Szuhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Szuhay, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Szuhay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Szuhay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szuhay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabor P. Szuhay practice?
Dr. Gabor Szuhay practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Brooklyn, NY.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Neurologists, and Wilmington Psychiatrists.