A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Szuhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szuhay
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Szuhay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Szuhay, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szuhay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Szuhay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Pal Szuhay MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor P. Szuhay practice?
- Dr. Gabor Szuhay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Szuhay practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists, Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Washington Neurologists.