A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Szuhay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szuhay
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Szuhay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Szuhay, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szuhay graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Szuhay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Pal Szuhay MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor P. Szuhay practice?
- Dr. Gabor Szuhay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Szuhay practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Neurologists.