Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabor Tolnay
Dr. Gabor Tolnay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Connersville, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Tolnay is affiliated with St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc, Reid Hospital & Health Care Services and Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabor Tolnay has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Gabor Tolnay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Connersville, IN.
Dr. Usha Patel
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pathology
Connersville, IN 1.50 mi42
Dr. Rebecca Arora
Richmond, IN 19.38 mi14
Dr. William Amos
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Richmond, IN 19.38 mi45