A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Toth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Toth, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Toth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Toth MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor Toth practice?
- Dr. Gabor Toth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gabor Toth practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.