A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Toth, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Toth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabor Toth practice?
Dr. Gabor Toth practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists and Cleveland Radiologists.