A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabor Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabor Toth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabor Toth, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabor Toth MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gabor Toth practice?
- Dr. Gabor Toth has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabor Toth practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.