Dr. Gabriel Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Melbourne, FL

November 1st, 2016
Frustrated with Office Staff
While Dr. Hernandez has always been good and supportive, the office staff is a nightmare to work with. When requesting copies of physicals or shot records, we had to make multiple trips to the office because they could not get it right. They were not aware of the appropriate forms required for admission to school which should be basic knowledge for any pediatrician's office. Also, one cannot "schedule" an appointment for a sick child, you must take the first available or none at all. And then, if you try to schedule a "well visit" for a physical, you must wait 2-3 months. We are looking for a new doctor due to extreme frustration with the office staff.

November 12th, 2015
Fantastic Dr.
Dr. Hernandez is excellent! He listens to parents concerns and interacts well with babies/children. I'm very thankful that I discovered him for my son!

August 24th, 2015
Best Pediatrician!
Dr. Hernandez is not only a great pediatrician, but all around a great man. Dr Hernandez was my sister & I's pediatrician from birth till we were 18 and now both of my kids see him regularly. My oldest was miss diagnosed the first year of his life by a different doctor and I took my son to Dr. Hernandez for a second opinion and my kids have been with him ever since. He is extremely knowledgable and won't lead you wrong. He is always straight forward and helps educate the parent when needed so that you are confident in helping your children. Dr. Hernandez has been a pediatrician in Melbourne since at least the 80s And his knowledge and know how shows everyday in his ability so comfortably work with any age child. I would recommend Dr. Hernandez to anyone looking for a stable pediatrician.

August 3rd, 2015
Dr Hernandez has cared for my 3 year old since he was a new born. The staff is always friendly and I never feel rushed. He's just the best.

January 27th, 2013
Mrs. Hughes
Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful Pediatrician. I have total faith in him. When I found out I was pregnant with twins, I interviewed quite a few pediatricians before my kids were born. One of my main concerns was being able to get my kids in to see the doctor on the day that I called for an appointment. Other Pediatricians said they would try. Dr. Hernandez said yes and he has kept that promise (my twins are 10 1/2 years old now). I also asked friends and family to recommend a Pediatrician and Dr. Hernandez's name kept coming up. There is a reason for that, he is Great Doctor. He takes his time and addresses our concerns. He treats the kids with respect. He is also very easy going and seems to have a good sense of humor even with 2 kids goofing off in his examining room. You won't go wrong if you choose Dr. Hernandez.

June 9th, 2011
We LOVE this doctor!
Dr. Hernandez is awesome with children, and their parents! Since the day my son was born, I have been taking him to see Dr Hernandez and we feel blessed to have such a knowledgeable and caring doctor. He takes time to reassure and educate both myself and my son in a relaxed and loving way. We absolutely LOVE Dr Hernandez!