A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Aguilar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- The Kingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguilar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel O. Aguilar practice?
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar practices Neurological Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.