Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguilar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel O Aguilar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel O. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Aguilar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Aguilar practices Neurological Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.