A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Aisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Aisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Aisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aisenberg graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Marcelo Aisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel M. Aisenberg practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Aisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Aisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.