A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Akopian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Akopian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Akopian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akopian graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Akopian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akopian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Akopian practice?
Dr. Gabriel Akopian practices Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.