Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Akopian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Akopian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akopian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akopian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Akopian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akopian graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akopian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Akopian MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Akopian practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Akopian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Akopian practices Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.