A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Akopian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Akopian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akopian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akopian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Akopian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akopian graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akopian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Akopian MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Akopian practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Akopian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Akopian practices Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.