A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Dean Brown MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brewster, NY.
See Brewster Orthopedic Surgeons and Brewster Sports Medicine Doctors.