A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Dean Brown MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brewster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Brewster Surgeons and Brewster Family Physicians.