A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Calzada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Calzada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Calzada, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Calzada graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Calzada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Calzada MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Calzada practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Calzada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Calzada practices Otolaryngology near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Otolaryngologists.