A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Carabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Carabello is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carabello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carabello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Carabello, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabello graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Carabello has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel G Carabello MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel G. Carabello practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Carabello has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Carabello practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.