A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Carabulea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Carabulea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabulea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Carabulea has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Carabulea MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Carabulea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practices Medical Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Oncologists.