A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Carabulea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Carabulea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carabulea
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Carabulea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabulea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Carabulea has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Carabulea MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Carabulea has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practices Medical Oncology near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Oncologists.