A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Carabulea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Carabulea is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabulea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Carabulea has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carabulea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practice?
Dr. Gabriel Carabulea practices Medical Oncology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Santa Ana Oncologists.