inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Buffalo, NY

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2016
I absolutely love this man. He cared for me before and during my pregnancy and delivered my daughter via c-section. He was very knowledgable and had an excellent bedside manner. I even remember him trying to ease my new mother fears by holding my hand in his and telling me he was going to take care of me not only because I was his patient, but because I was his friend. My husband and I both felt safe and comfortable knowing baby and I were both receiving great care at every visit and in the operating room at delivery. I hate that we moved and I had to give up such a fantastic OB/GYN!

April 30th, 2013
great and friendly

April 20th, 2010
Knows a lot, very bad actually talking to patients
He has a nurse, one of the main nurses in his office, who does not know how birth control works, and who gave me a horrified lecture when I mentioned that I had taken plan B. She does not know how that works, how we actually get pregnant, or even how the reproductive system works. It horrifies me. Dr. Chouchani is polite, formal, and knows what he is talking about. Unfortunately, he won't communicate it to YOU. He expects patients to make up their minds on what kind of treatment options to choose without an ounce of professional opinion thrown in.. which really just means I have no idea what my options ARE. Defensive and accusatory when this is brought up. Will not tell you everything unless you already know to ask.

January 25th, 2010
Best doctor
I have this doctor for many many years. I recommend it to you. You won't be dissapointed.

September 5th, 2015