A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Samuel Siy Chua MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel S. Chua practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Chua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Chua practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Benicia, CA.
See Vallejo Emergency Physicians and Vallejo Primary Care Doctors.