Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Dassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Dassa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dassa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dassa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Dassa, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassa graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dassa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel L Dassa DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Dassa practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Dassa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Dassa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.