A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Dassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Dassa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Dassa, MD, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassa graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dassa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dassa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Dassa practice?
Dr. Gabriel Dassa practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.