A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Dassa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Dassa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dassa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dassa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Dassa, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassa graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dassa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel L Dassa DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Dassa practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Dassa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Dassa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.