A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Dersam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Dersam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dersam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dersam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dersam graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dersam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Leese Dersam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Dersam practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Dersam has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Dersam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.