A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Edward Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Lopez practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.