A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Edward Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Lopez practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.