Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Fabella
Dr. Gabriel Fabella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fabella is affiliated with Fallbrook Hospital, Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido and Sharp Coronado Hospital. Dr. Fabella has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Fabella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gabriel Fabella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Tung Lai
San Diego, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Deena Tajran
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Poornima Khanna
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi29