A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Fabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Fabella, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Fabella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel T. Fabella practice?
Dr. Gabriel Fabella practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.