A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Fabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Fabella, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Fabella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Torrefiel Fabella MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel T. Fabella practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Fabella has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Fabella practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.