Dr. Gabriel Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Sanchez?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Sanchez?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 24th, 2012

You might be better off going to a vet.

Dr. Sanchez is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. Acting s an emergency room physician, he completely misdiagnosed me and as a result withheld medication that could have helped. Without examining me,he walked in an announced: " I could give you a lot of expensive tests, but I can see that there is nothing wrong with you. He gave me a form on how to handle stress. As confirmed by a neurologist, I was having a TIA (or minor stroke) and should have received a blood thinner immediately. In my opinion, he falsified information on my medical chart and based his diagnosis on hearsay from others. I guess he missed the guy who had to read me the form to sign since my vision was so blurry that I couldn't read. (major symptom of TIA)

February 20th, 2015