A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Gemayel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Gemayel, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Gemayel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gemayel graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Gemayel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel E Gemayel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Gemayel practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Gemayel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Gemayel practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists.