A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Godina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Godina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godina
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Godina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Godina graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
- South Federal Family Practice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Godina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel J. Godina practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Godina has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Godina practices Family Medicine near Ogallala, NE.
See Ogallala Family Physicians.