Dr. Gabriel Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Gonzalez?

Very Positive

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I have always had a good experience at this office. Dr. Gonzalez knows his field. He was able to diagnose the cause of my problem that wasn't asthma but I still had breathing problems. If he hadn't, I would have treated for asthma and had serious results. I have recommended Dr. Gonzalez and his staff to friends and co-workers who have also been happy with their experiences.

Terrible nursing staff, uncaring doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I am thoroughly disgusted with the way that I was treated at Doctor Gonzalez's office by not only him but mainly his staff. I started at the practice seeing the P.A. Barbara Allen (who is AWESOME) then on Tuesday, Dr. Gonzalez came barging in when I very clearly made an appointment to see the PA, Barbara Allen. They had not transferred my charts from Gardens even though I had a follow-up scheduled two weeks prior (which I had to cancel) but today was being seen for illness. At the start of the visit, he bluntly said so "you are sick" and the depth of his research of my symptoms was asking "what hurts the most". After nearly 15 years or sinus issues, surgeries, allergy shots etc, I know what it feels like to get an infection- and I believe that this is the issue here. Nonetheless, I let the doctor do his job and trusted him when he said he, "didn't believe that it was a sinus infection." I was prescribed OTC Affrin and prednisone and sent out with a CT scan order and a prescription for Rynatan(?!?). I wanted to clarify some of the instructions from the doctor so I questioned the nurse. She then repeated something very different from what Dr. G had just to me about for meds that he had prescribed. Nurse1 told me that I was to take the Affrin and the antibiotic (starting today) and then start the prednisone if not better. Realizing that this woman clearly had no idea what was going on, I questioned the directions at the front desk. Nurse2 came over.Never in my life have I been looked down upon by office staff and nurses when questioning the medical instructions. I simply asked for clarification, as the nurse1's "instructions" were different from the doctors. Nurse2 informed me that I was to simply take Affrin for 2 days and then call if I don't feel better and they would call in prednisone. She then (very nastily) said you dont even have a prescription for prednisone (queue nurse2 eye roll). Too sick to argue anymore, I agreed and left. Two days later, here I am- still sick as a dog. What do I get from Doctor Gonzalez's office but a nasty nurse and phone tag for the past 6 hours.Most recently, I got a call from the office accusing me of not getting a CT scan (and that was obviously why I am still stick) in 2 days time. I'm sorry, A. I can't just magically whip out the $1,000 that is going to cost me if B. I could even get an appointment and that C. I could get time off. All this is after 4 phone calls today already having to explain to her my symptoms, which I kindly reminded her 3 times ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS Tuesday, and try to decipher her broken English. Im still sick and after spending thousands of dollars at that office, I have no answer and no prescription. Save yourself the time and $ b/c they WILL run tests and other things on you that your insurance won't cover(understandable) and WITHOUT notifying you(unacceptable).

Posted on March 23rd, 2017