Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregoratos
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregoratos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregoratos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gregoratos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.