A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregoratos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregoratos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gregoratos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.