A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregoratos graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gregoratos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregoratos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practice?
Dr. Gabriel Gregoratos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, San Francisco General Practitioners, and San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.