Oct 13th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Gruber to anyone. He has a great manner and never appears frustrated with any type of question. All procedures have been performed with sensitivity; I have never been aware that something is being removed or whether stitches are going in or coming out and never had a problem post op. ....not surprising it is not easy to get an appointment!

Dr. Gruber is the BEST. show details Dr. Gruber is the BEST.
Sep 22nd, 2012

My son and I have been going to Dr. Gruber for 25 years. Dr. Gruber is a brilliant doctor and a dignified gentleman. He is by far the BEST doctor of any specialty I have ever had in the 66 years of my life. My 39 year old son considers Dr. Gruber to be THE TOP DOCTOR of his life ... as of course, do I.

Aug 13th, 2012

Wonderful man ... professionally & personallylong time to wait for appointment

Great service with a smile and a laugh show details Great service with a smile and a laugh
Mar 28th, 2012

If there is somebody who has to hurt you, it beter is a knowledgable person. That's what Dr. Gruber exactly does. He has taken today some samples of moles and before and during he was very calm, caring and explaining all details of what he was doing and what was going to happen, so I felt perfectly comfortable. also during my earlier visit he was great, so far so good!

One of the best dermatologists show details One of the best dermatologists
Apr 27th, 2009

Dr Gruber is really one of the best. He is very experienced, sincere and knowledgeable. He is conservative in treatment. He would look at the long term benefits against short term relief and strike the right balance. As a patient you may need patience but it's your body and you can count on Dr Gruber to do the right think. I think he is the best doctor I have ever met.