A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Ho Yu Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Wong practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Marlton Otolaryngologists and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.