A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Ho Yu Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Wong practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ.
See Marlton Otolaryngologists and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.