A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Haas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Haas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Haas MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Haas practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Haas practices Urology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Urologists.