A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacobo Henriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacobo Henriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Henriquez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacobo G Henriquez MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jacobo G. Henriquez practice?
- Dr. Jacobo Henriquez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jacobo Henriquez practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.