Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Waiting Room Time is Outrageous and Office Staff Does Not Treat Patients Well show details Waiting Room Time is Outrageous and Office Staff Does Not Treat Patients Well
Oct 8th, 2012

Waiting more than two hours for any doctor when you have a scheduled appointment is outrageous. The staff is so used to the wait time that they don't even communicate with the patients what is going on and when they might be seen. Then when you do get in, your lucky if he spends a few minutes with you. Beware of this doctor - he is overscheduled and the office is non-reponsive.

Feb 21st, 2011

Overall would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. I was his patient for over 10 years and was very displeased with the way I was treated. I was hospitalized for my condition recently and was on bed rest for over 2 months. Not once did he visit me or reach out to check on my condition. I tried calling his office over 10 times to have him contact me, he never called. Even his nurse was surprised every time I called that he had not reached out to me. Before the incident, it seemed like I was a new patient, he didn't remember anything about my condition or what medication I had been taking. He is spacey, on top of that he prescribed me a different medication without even telling me on my last appointment. I had to find out when I picked it up at the pharmacy. His office takes 2-hour lunch breaks so if you try to call from 12 - 2 good luck. Overall it just seems he may have too many patients to give you the individualized care that you deserve. I also honestly believe it is easier to get a hold of President Obama before Dr. Gabriel Herman.

by PG on Nov 3rd, 2010

First class gastroenterologist. He saved my life when I developed Hepatitis C 11 years ago.