Dr. Gabriel Hoyos Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Hoyos?

May 16th, 2017

This person should not be seeing patients

I had the misfortune of seeing this person at the ER at The Woman's Hospital of Texas. He was rude, didn't know a thing about my condition and fat shamed me in front of my mother while I was in severe pain from my PCOS. Worst experience I've ever had with a medical professional.

May 16th, 2014

The worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to be seen by

Dr. Hoyos was the gynecologist on call at the Woman's Hospital ER tonight. I've been had severe abdominal pain since Sunday and had already been to one ER earlier this week so I decided to go to The Woman's Hospital because they deal with lady parts and MAYBE could get to the bottom of my pain. I have had PCOS since my early 20s. I am a well educated professional who has done a ton or reading and research on the subject. I am also a fat woman because of the PCOS. PCOS makes women gain weight in the belly region and it's also extremely difficult for women with PCOS to lose weight. Well the first thing he does when he comes in is grab my belly and shake it and tell me I had PCOS because I was fat. WHAT? I seriously thought I was being punked. I have NEVER in my entire life been treated in such a rude and insensitive manner. In addition to all the fat comments I was told I would not be a candidate for laproscopic surgery because I was too fat and that humans were not meant to be over 200 pounds and that all I needed was a trainer and to get in the pool and swim. By the time he left my room I was in tears and shaking I was so mad. I will be filing complaints with the hospital and with every medical association I can.

April 30th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, rude to patients.

Horrible bedside manner, rude to patients.

May 13th, 2016